Sign in to follow this  
Viany

Player using the UAV again to follow other players to the trade zone.

Today, I and my friend Victor Bona, we did a mission, at the moment everything is going well, until we saw a UAV following us, in that we came across a player called Sam logged on the server, soon we verified within the trade of stary sobor if the Player was in the trade zone. Soon we did not find anyone, so we left, returned on the mission we took the loot and went back to the trade to sell our items. In this I see the player Sam running towards Gorka, the surroundings of the trade hiding behind the bushes. When we left the trade, we came across the UAV again following our vehicle, we returned to the Trade zone and went to the place he hid. Soon he realized that we knew he was hiding on the spot and rushed off toward the trade, disguising that nothing had happened. I have the screenshoots and they are here.

20170220204153_1.jpg20170220204211_1.jpg20170220204223_1.jpg20170220204242_1.jpg20170220204255_1.jpg20170220204345_1.jpg20170220204408_1.jpg20170220204409_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey, I've just now made a forum account to tell my side of the story. So, for starters, it is entirely true that I followed the both of you while you completed that ZCP from a uav. I was operating it from a location over 2 kilometers from Stary Sobor which I will not disclose. However, you guys failed to add one crucial detail to your story. When you guys came back to loot your mission that you did when I was following you in the UAV, you shot a titan at my helicopter while I was spooling up, making me lose my UAV terminal which allows me to control my UAV. This left my UAV floating in the air in the position it was in when I died, but I could not access its controls or alter its position in any way. After I died, losing my UAV terminal, I spawned in Guglovo in a van I found and made my way back towards Stary Sobor. I looted up with a stinger rocket launcher, a Bergen backpack, and some magazines, which is shown in the last picture. I saw you guys in safezone, so I began running in the direction of my base to get a ghillie suit and laser designator. When I was a little ways out of safezone running, I heard a quad bike approaching so I started running back into safezone. this is pictured in the last two photographs. At this point, Victor Bona and Malakoi started saying things along the lines of "You're getting reported boy" and calling me a crybaby. I asked what they were reporting me for, and they ignored me and logged out shortly afterwards.

On a side note, I do not see anywhere in the rules where it explicitly states that unmanned vehicles are not to be operated from safezone.

I'd like to end my case by pointing out that I've been a member of the sager servers for a long time now, and all through this time I've kept well aware of the rules. I've seen players banned for breaking rules, so I've made especially certain to keep up to date on rules and obey them.

• Downvote 2

You stopped right on top of the trade zone in a bush to hide, and when you saw that we were going towards you, you disconnected from your UAV and ran into the trade zone, disguising that nothing had happened ... For love God, man, you're very ridiculous, you saw that you were doing shit, and now you're coming to victimize yourself!

• Upvote 1

Funny ... you said you played no server for a long time. But where does that give you the right to do that? Look at you in the trade running after we get you using the vant to follow us. Dude ... please. My God.

This is the second time you do this.

• Upvote 1

And then explain to me who this flying UAV is? And why did you come back quickly to the trade zone when you saw us heading towards you?

• Upvote 2

If you are asking for my honest opinion, I think the UAV was static the whole time. On your screenshots, the UAV is shown in a couple different locations, but the problem I have with this is that I wasn't controlling the UAV. I think their are 2 possible reasons as to why this happened. The first reason is, the map system was screwing up. In the past, players and AI could be seen on the map. Sometimes, you could watch them as they moved on your map. Other times, however, the map would show an AI or player in a spot that it has already left. I am thinking this occurred in our situation, except with the UAV on your map.

My other explanation is that another player took control of the UAV. I'm pretty sure that any player with a UAV terminal can access any UAV on the map, correct me if I'm wrong. I think that, if this is possible, then somebody had been watching my UAV on the map for a while and waiting for me to release the controls. They may have tracked you because I had one of you laser designated with my UAV turret thermals when I died.

• Downvote 1

Funny that you, when you saw that we were going towards you, exactly where you hid, you dropped your UAV and ran to trade, what a coincidence, you void your UAV and come running for trade when we went In your position ... spare me Sam, you used the UAV inside the trade, hidden in the bush. How do you have the face of lying face dude? Second time I report you for the same abuse and you still come with lies, face without character and honesty ...

• Upvote 1

First, off, the first time you reported this type of abuse against me, I saw the post and silently decided I wouldn't use the UAV inside or near trade zone to avoid a conflict with admins or a future ban. Also, there's no way you supposedly saw me "drop my UAV". There's no such thing as "dropping a uav". The character looks perfectly normal and doesn't enter a special animation while operating a UAV, as far as I am aware. You obviously jumped to conclusions based on no evidence other than your previous interactions with me.

• Downvote 1

Font          Size   

On 1/12/2017 at 10:36 PM, Admin said:

Help me out here, 

I don't see in the the info you provided the guys name that was killing people by following then with a UAV. 

If he was just following people but not killing people because of it is not breaking the rules. If he's just flying around a UAV and nothing else then he isn't causing problems. 

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, desig said:

Font          Size   

This response was to another complaint we made. This is another complaint. As you can see the server was going to reboot and he was following us to see where we were going to try to kill us when the server was online.

Desig, are you trying to troll the forum? Using a response from another complaint?

When Sam did, that rule was still active. But it will not be banned. Dustin's friends, they do what they want on the server.

rules.PNG