PrimitiveHunter

Clarifying a rule

Rule: "The use of cars, trucks, vans, quadbikes, bikes or any other vehicle as projectiles from helicopters to damage bases or players (Sling Bombing) Is not allowed and will result in corrective action."  well, today i spoke with malakoi (zeux) about it, he said im crying about being killed with helis missiles, he said there's no rule for it and he said he already spoke with bruiser and, according him, bruiser told him there's nothing wrong killing that way, so he unbanned him, so, if that's true i want to know just to "stop crying" about it, and start using choppers to kill players and raid bases, thing that clearly im reading isn't allowed, or am i wrong?.

Edited by PrimitiveHunter
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What I'm going to do is just take out all vehicles that cause that type of damage. 

That way nobody feels like they need to kill people with there over powered helicopters and tanks. 

Thanks to malakoi (zeux) looks like he's going to ruin it for everyone. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is something written in the rule that is well readable. Do not use vehicles as projectiles. That means Sling Bombing.

The rule says not to use vehicles as projectiles and does not say not to use the weapons available in the vehicles.

Look this video guys... this is  Sling Bombing.

• Upvote 1

I make the words of Victor Bona mine, I said that there is no rule in the Exile chernarus, about killing with the helicopter with shots. At no time did I say there was no rule for me, I was banned for a rule that does not exist, Sling bombing is it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz5FLViJNwg, Do not want to defame me PrimitiveHunter, I went Allowed to play again on the server, because Dustin did not have a rule or concrete accusation that I did something wrong on the server, I was banned by players who did not even have a photo or proof that I broke the rules! Let's be men here because it seems like a crying child ... Primitive hunter, since you're accusing me again of breaking the rules, SEND SOMETHING TO ME, some proof, video, instead of coming here just to talk Speak, without proof. Talk to Bruiser, and he'll tell you why I've been banned, okay? Have a nice day!

Zeus

• Upvote 1

Oh, I was misunderstandig that rule... you guys are right. Apologies for it. i had a wrong concept about "Sling Bombing" meaning and that video clarified that. So, i know Dustin told once you can't kill with choppers, that you can use it only for missions, but i also know that rule is not in the forums yet, and i was taking (wrongly) the last rule as a restriction for doing that. So, my bad. Be safe guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Dustin missed the rule, I think so, because he did not put the exact rule that he had thought, because he did not say that the HELICOPTER could only be used to do the missions, there is nothing written about it, am I right? And I'm still wrong, am I really breaking the rules or are you making a mistake?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Victor Bona said:

We will not kill with armed helicopters and tanks. Primitive hunter, I myself suggested that the rule of not using armed vehicles to kill players was created.

We will not kill with helicopters and armed tanks. Primitive hunter, I myself suggested that the rule of not using armed vehicles to kill players should be added.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Victor Bona said:

We will not kill with helicopters and armed tanks. Primitive hunter, I myself suggested that the rule of not using armed vehicles to kill players should be added.

it's a good sugestion... but is not written yet, so, my mistake...anyway, I have to say, i have an armed chopper and i had a m1 abrahams (that i sold later) and i do some missions with those but i've never killed a player or messing another players with that respecting what Dustin said to me, so, if you see that chopper or a tank it won't be a threat to any players even if that rule is not written. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude, I'm going to be very sincere, my sincere suggestion, the vehicles are in the game is to use, there are the missile launches that you have to combat the aerial vehicles and the terrestrials like the tanks and Apaches, so I could let you kill players with the Vehicles like the tanks and the 2 armed helicopters you have, because you have to fight them with TITAN AT and TITAN AA. Here is my sincere suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Exactly, how should I react to this, I must flee and let the guy get the loot of the mission because I can not kill him, and he can kill me.

• Upvote 1