Viany

Suggestions for the server.

Sorry if here is not the right place. Well I'm new to the server, I'm not complaining about anything, just a few suggestions that you can put to get more fun. The suggestion is that you admins, could put the APEX DLC on the server, not all of it, but some items such as helmets, vests, guns, are missing APEX DLC snipers, since vests and clothes can not be bought, the Players can only get them, killing bots, and also, there is one thing I saw different, that car STRIDER without the gunner, it has the capacity of 1800, and the with gunner has the capacity of 4000 items, could put the Same ability of STRIDER items with gunner in that does not have gunner, would be a good one. That would be my suggestions. Thanks for reading!! Good game.

Edited by Viany

Hey Viany, thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely look into it. Would you be so kind to let me know which of our 3 servers you are referring too?. 

:)

Thanks, 

Bruiser

Sorry if my English is bad because I do not know how to speak, and I use the google translator. So I play on the Exile mod on the Chernarus server.

:D

Love the server great set up! Only suggestion I have right now would be HappyDayz bike pack script. (Double click radio for mountain bike, that u can repack) Found here: 

Also  if you are interested I have Skalisky "bridge.sqf" that i made for the server i used to own. I would glady give it if you want, just let me know! :)

Keep up the good work guys!

Another item, which boxes that can be loaded on cars, does not appear for sellers in the wastedump, nor inside the vehicle, also does not appear in the wastedump off the vehicle, it on the ground ...

Another suggestion that your server administrators might be putting, a NVG for Bambi, is because it is too bad to fill in without a night vision, it is impossible for you to see something at night, even increasing the Brightness at the most. Another suggestion would be for you to increase the money in the bank to 1 million, because 400K is very little, and I do not know if there was any modification in the ZCP and CP missions, since my friend and I completed two missions and there was no box and yet Jet that blows everything up, it does not come either, there must be some bug or something. Thanks for reading, if they approve or have something to supplement it will be of great help! good game!

Zeus

I agree on the NVG for bambi after a certain Respect is reached. ^_^

Also there is a glitch that can be fixed that when you try to tow a vehicle (not using ropes) you often times get kicked. I know this can be fixed I just dont know how, ive seen other server fix it before.

Still a great server none the less, keep up the good work guys.

There is an update that says that the boxes can be sold in the wastedump, however, I have already made this complaint and I did not have any answer, good is the following, there is no way to sell the boxes in the wastedump, outside the vehicle or inside the vehicle does not appear You can sell it, Bruiser, can you fix it?

Thank you good game and good work! have a nice day!

Zeus

Zeus, thank you for the request. I will try to have it done this weekend.

I'm sorry for the delay, extremely busy at work. 

Enjoy the servers :)

Bruiser.

• Upvote 1