Sign in to follow this  
Django

Keep getting "You we're kicked from game"

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Dj, you might have to reload all your mods, dustin had to about a month ago, he even reloaded his A3 launcher.

Think it's infistar to be honest. They added me to ban list not for cheating but for arguing and getting banned on exile forums. It's pretty disgusting that exile devs/infi can be allowed to do that but they have. 

i never heard this before but anything is possible. well try the reload, you've got nothing to lose but time. best of luck. before i forget, did you try loading into other servers? and if so did you get in?

8 minutes ago, Joker said:

i never heard this before but anything is possible. well try the reload, you've got nothing to lose but time. best of luck. before i forget, did you try loading into other servers? and if so did you get in?

Some I can get in yes. Most I get " you we're kicked from game" and some I get " you we're globally banned infistar" or something to that effect. I uninstalled and reinstalled ( over 60gb's of mods btw" and same story. Like I said I argued and called the exile developers A LOT of names after they had been condescending ( yea childish I get that ) but for them to actually have this dude add me to a ban list is almost criminal as 99% of servers use his anti hack and they know it. I've contacted BI but highly doubt they'll do anything.

well calling them a bunch of names couldn't have helped much. so who knows what they could have done. but either way, I don't think we can help you from the server end. wish we could do more.

18 minutes ago, Joker said:

well calling them a bunch of names couldn't have helped much. so who knows what they could have done. but either way, I don't think we can help you from the server end. wish we could do more.

it's all good and yea if Im wronged I go all in and they started the rude talk and infistar has admitted he didnt ban me for cheating and actually wants me to PAY him to be unbanned! So know that hes a thief and when you see global bans ( if you use his) that most are probably bullshit. ( Im attaching proof ) I also dont regret anything I said to him as hes trying to extort me.proof1.thumb.jpg.a07fde65177819796b3a54c779bf4f8a.jpg

Edited by Django

37 minutes ago, Joker said:

you need to write to bohemia legal dept. and let them know what they are doing.

yea I contacted support