MiraclePancake

Possible base raided via exploit

4 posts in this topic

As far as I know, a Thermal Scanner Pro only functions with 15 minutes of using a keypad, however yesterday, our base was raided and no one was on the entire day. I looked around and I didn't see a single breach; none of our walls are destroyed and there are no gaps that you can sneak in through, so I suspect that someone exploited a wall glitch to access our base and steal our flag. Is there any way that there can be an investigation into this? I haven't restored our flag yet so the base is in the same condition it was when I logged on to find that we had been raided. Also, I would like to report some very suspicious behavior, but I would feel more comfortable speaking directly to an admin in game, or through private message. 

Thank you for taking the time to review this post, I appreciate it. 

Yes they grinded in right.All your door were without locks now. Did all of them have locks?

I caught them and killed 2 off them leaving. Was not fast enough, so they got the flag. And i saw one hack, but they might not have started it soon enough..

Was not me this time:P

that's how they raided our base, with that damn wall glitch. we had two bulkheads holding the base up, one was for the flag the other was a dummy, they knew just where to put the charge and not waste the mobile phone.