connorman01

Add Base Spawning

9 posts in this topic

I just want to point out that adding base spawning would remove the lengthy and helpless 20 minutes walk back to base. Adding a 20 minute CD to base spawning would prevent base camping too. If you make a spawn on base happen by parachuting in, then it wouldn't be unfair to raiders since they could shoot them down if they base owner tried to parachute directly to base.

and if your base is being raided  you just keep spawning in over and over and over.its already been made easy enough its just a few more things  and it will be a full blown wasteland server. they made every thing super easy to get like it is. extra  vehicles full of gas spawn with weapons.yaull want to spawn with a quad between your legs too  .i say heck no

I agree. No base spawning. The rules added to the server in the past few weeks have made everything so freaking easy. I don't need my ass wiped. I can do it myself. 

You now spawn with gear. 

There are 500 quads in every city.

You don't need gas to pull a spawned vehicle.

On 1/8/2017 at 8:39 PM, connorman01 said:

I just want to point out that adding base spawning would remove the lengthy and helpless 20 minutes walk back to base. Adding a 20 minute CD to base spawning would prevent base camping too. If you make a spawn on base happen by parachuting in, then it wouldn't be unfair to raiders since they could shoot them down if they base owner tried to parachute directly to base.

thanks for posting on here like I asked, we'll have to see what kind of support this feature gets from the active players on the server, if you know some of them have them reply :)

Now I feel bad..... Lux all professional and shit. I'd give it a try so long as you had timers on all spawns and the base spawn timer was Loooooong. 10-15 min between spawns?

Well with the current state of spawning in with gear and you can shoot at you enemy all you want and still be in Bambi state is bad if you shoot them you loose tons of respect event thought there geared and shooting at you should make them fair game. Oh yeah do I mention that I disagree. Just change the server to wasteland and be done with it. 

Edited by woodlandpro

I haven't been playing on this server for a super long time like other people have but I believe Base Spawning would be quite nice. I do agree a cool down with it would make it better or at the very least make it so people can't spawn back into their base when their base is getting hacked.

Edited by ElderAkuma
Grammar

See this is an old thread. But i'm on Tanoa now, and wondering if spawing in your territory is a thing now??

You are wondering if base spawn is an option now? Yes. we have added this option. it does have a cool down timer of 15 minutes.