Maps   36 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which map would you like to see?

• Open Chernarus Project
    • Australia
    • Altis
    • Stratis
    • Other
  2. 2. After changing map would you rather everyone's lockers get moved to new?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Looking at changing the map since it's so buggy. Choose your interest and if you vote for "other" be sure to comment the map you're wanting to see.

I voted "Other" my vote is for napf. I also voted yes to have the money moved to the new map, i do not wish to start over completely thanks !

Edited by Sneeky

i voted for OTHER and my choice of map is napf. And please let us keep our money dont feel like doing the grind again. Thanks JOO+BRUISER+ALL THE OTHERS

7 hours ago, Eli said:

Tanoa porflavor

We have a Tanoa server lol

I would like to throw in that I would REALLY like the map to not change. Can we change the other Esseeker?This has a decent population, is fun. I would vote Altis or Namalsk if it has to change.

On 11/3/2016 at 2:02 PM, mitz said:

I would like to throw in that I would REALLY like the map to not change. Can we change the other Esseeker?This has a decent population, is fun. I would vote Altis or Namalsk if it has to change.

If anyone ever finishes the development of Esseker I'd welcome it back with open arms, but just the vehicles getting stuck in the ground is a major headache for admins and players.

22 hours ago, Joo said:

If anyone ever finishes the development of Esseker I'd welcome it back with open arms, but just the vehicles getting stuck in the ground is a major headache for admins and players.

so when will the map be changing will the bases transfer over 

There are already other chernarus maps. People would just go join higher pop servers if we start fresh on a chernarus map.

Other: Either stay on Esseker or Napf prefered. Namalsk is also welcomed.

Not Chernarus.

Edited by LE KAPPA SNIPERINO

An update: Chernarus has been decided and we have been working on the getting the map setup. Once it is finished to our liking we will remove it from "Test" phase and give a 7 day warning on the shutdown of the Esseker server. Money will be transferred but with a cap of 400k. The new Chernarus server will have respect loadouts and we're flirting with the idea of Vector building. Thank you all for your participation and support.